Day In My Life~Autumn Edition🎃

Autumn is literally my all time favourite season, all the dark and warm-toned makeup looks, the snuggly warm clothes and the thought of coming home having a spicy latte and cosying up by the fire, but in reality its the total opposite😭, so carry on reading as I take you through a day of my life.

I set my alarm for 6:30am and end up waking at 7:30am, yes I'm lazy but aren't we all🙊. Then I pull myself out of bed and try and stay awake while I brush my teeth and wash my face (I use the Simple Kind to Skin Moisturising Facial Wash), then I wear my school uniform, moisturise my face quickly (I use the Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion) take my lunch and a small carton of orange juice and rush out of the house, I do normal mundane things at school and have after-school boosters meaning I come home later than normal😢

The first thing I do is rush upstairs and freshen up, I change into my cosy pyjamas and make myself a cup of tea and have dinner😋, catch up on all the socials and after a while, it's back to work again. I finish up bits of school work. When it gets to around 7:00 pm I try to relax and light up all the candles around my room and have a nice warm bubble bath using a lush bath bomb (my personal favourite has to be "creamy candy") I need to buy some new ones so any recommendations leave them in the comments below!!💜

After spending a good few hours in the bath I get back into my pyjamas and pack my school bag for the next day and then snuggle up into bed. I check all my socials and catch up with the latest YouTube video (its really bad addiction🙈) currently I'm watching Shane Dawson's new series it's very interesting. Then, around 10:30pm, I ring my bestie and brainstorm more blog ideas with her. I go to sleep and wake up and do everything all over again (my life is so exciting I know😝).

Comments

  1. You sound like you have a fairly productive day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh its very tiring though, so I take advantage and relax a lot on the weekend!🙊

      Delete
  2. Love this post! I also set my alarm for 6.30 and snooze for an hour! Your evening routine sounds really chilled with the bubble bath and it's so nice to be all cosy in the Autumn. These products all look great and I will have to check them out! I have followed your blog and look forward to reading more of your posts!
    Laura
    cornishmaidblog.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Makeup Routine

Full Face Of Makeup Only Using Sleek Products~Review

Autumn Night-time Routine🎃