TOP 5 BEST TV SHOWS TO WATCH

Now that winter is coming😉and the days get shorter and colder. This is the best time I love to start a new tv series. So I thought I would share my top 5 best TV shows that I am currently loving.

1. OK well, this one was a tough one to choose! From all the things I watch I can never just have a favourite but right now my favourite would have to be 'FRIENDS'. It is a show filled with very humorous jokes, adorable couples and loving friendships. 3 girls and 3 boys of the BFF kind, all live close together facing life in the city of New York together.

2. Another tv show which I have currently been loving is 'Peaky Blinders'. Set in 1919 in the aftermath of the great world war. This exceptional TV show is set in Birmingham, England with Thomas Shelby the young leader of the peaky blinders who is set on moving his family up in the world.

3. As I am a religious TV show watcher, I am having extreme difficulty in picking just 5 TV shows however my third TV show would have to be 'Gossip Girl'. An old time classic which focuses on the lives of the people in Manhattan's upper east side. However, everyone has there a dirty little secret, but gossip girl doesn't let these stay a secret instead anonymous Gossip Girl likes to spread the scope on scandals and secrets, and cause havoc between friends and family.

4. Moreover, another great TV show which has a mixture of love, drama, adventure and horror is... 'the vampire diaries'. This TV show set around the life of Elena Gilbert and how she starts to handle life after the tragic accident of her parent's death. She returns to school with her younger brother Jeremy to find out a new handsome guy has joined school called Stefan. She finds her self-being drawn to this mysterious new student unaware he is a centuries-old vampire.

5. Finally, my last highly recommended TV show to watch is 'Arrow'. Filled with the drama of a presumed dead billionaire boy Olive Queen returns home. Stranded on the island Lian lu for the past 5 years learning key skills in survival. He comes back with a massive secret? Does it stay secret or will it be revealed?

Comments

  1. I don't watch much TV, I prefer being online, but Friends is probably my favourite show of all time! Other shows I like include How I Met Your Mother, Sherlock and Elementary.

    Nicola
    http://nicshealthylife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends is an old time classic which i don't think i will ever got bored of watching. i love Sherlock and elementary One of my all time favourite tv shows to watch especially Sherlock. last season would have to be my favourite season everrr. Soo sad its finished 😢❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Netflix! One of my favorites is stranger things, I'm definitely gonna check out peaky blinders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME !!! love stranger things as well Millie bobby brown is amazing actor ❤

      Delete
  4. I have both friends and gossip girl boxsets and have done for years. I watched vampire diaries on Netflix and loved it! I have heard a lot of people talk about pesky blinders too, maybe I should give it a try!
    Lauren | www.bournemouthgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defooo give peaky blinders a watch i think its really worth it. Vampire diaries and gossip girl are tv shows which i think i will just love forever and watch over and over again non stop 😂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Full Face Of Makeup Only Using Sleek Products~Review

Day In My Life~Autumn Edition🎃