Natural Makeup Routine

As winter is practically here, I prefer to not wear a lot of makeup. I like to go more natural, so today I thought I would talk about my winter makeup routine. My makeup look only consists of 5 products, ranging from high-end products to drugstore products.

Firstly I like to apply my Revolution bronzer, to give me a bit of colour especially because I am very pale and need to add more colour to my skin. The product I use is called 'Duo Face Sculpt' which is drugstore and very affordable as it only costs £2.00, however, right now it retails for £4.00. I would definitely recommend this product.
https://www.revolutionbeauty.com/en/Revolution-Duo-Face-Sculpt/m-1224.aspx?PartnerID=210&utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=affiliatewindow&utm_campaign=UnitedKingdom&clickid=&gclid=CICO97ythN4CFY6dGwodwQ4Pbw&gclsrc=ds&awc=7808_1539465925_df7cba6ce46ee68ba50b4f4c8d7fa1c8 )

The second product I like to wear is my 'Seventeen Blush Powder'. It gives me nice rosy cheeks and is also a drugstore product, it contains a lot of product and pigmentation. This product retails for £6.00 and is a must for you to buy.
https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Seventeen-blush-powder-Nude-Plum-Puff-Damson-Wine-/263367204114 )

The next product I like to put on is my 'Kiko Double Eye Marker'. This eye marker has to sides, one side has a thin tip and the other side has a thick tip. The 2 different sizes help me to achieve a good wing liner. This product doesn't give a shiny finish and it gives a dark black colour.
                                                            ( https://www.kikocosmetics.com/en-gb/make-up/eyes/eyeliners.html )

The second to last product and a personal favourite of mine is the 'Nars Miss Liberty Highlighter'. It gives a very natural, glowy shine. This product retails for £24.00, definitely more of an expensive product but in my opinion, it's definitely worth it.
https://www.lookfantastic.com/elysium.search?search=nars+miss+liberty+highlighter )

Finally, lips. The lip colours I tend to wear in winter are more nude colours. The one that I have been wearing and loving is NYX lip matt in the shade 'London'. The perfect nude for me and it isn't very expensive either. This product retails for £6.00 and is definitely an everyday must.
(  https://www.boots.com/nyx-professional-makeup-soft-matte-lip-cream-14g-10207816?cm_mmc=bmm-_-Google+Boots+PLAs-_-BAU-_-C=%28GB%3AWhoop%21%29+Boots+Shopping+-+Category+-+Beauty+-+Desktop_%28GB%3AWhoop%21%29+NYX+Professional+Makeup&gclid=Cj0KCQjwr4beBRDNARIsAGZaZ5cPEXp1IFaDxCc28mbKmitAH03soJ1-MbDcsyL0Y8ZYjQc4BJEly80aAqPxEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.dshttps://www.boots.com/nyx-professional-makeup-soft-matte-lip-cream-14g-10207816?cm_mmc=bmm-_-Google+Boots+PLAs-_-BAU-_-C=%28GB%3AWhoop%21%29+Boots+Shopping+-+Category+-+Beauty+-+Desktop_%28GB%3AWhoop%21%29+NYX+Professional+Makeup&gclid=Cj0KCQjwr4beBRDNARIsAGZaZ5cPEXp1IFaDxCc28mbKmitAH03soJ1-MbDcsyL0Y8ZYjQc4BJEly80aAqPxEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds )

This is my everyday natural makeup look. Comment your current favourite makeup products down below, would love to see what everybody else is using right now! ❤

This is not an ad.😊


Comments

  1. These products look so lovely! I especially love the sound of the highlighter, it's always good to have a more natural highlighter in your collection, I also love more of a natural look at this time of the year! :) x

    http://aimeelillx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME !!! love a natural look at this time. Definitely should invest in the highlighter if not revolution do a lot of inexpensive pigmented highlighters. 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Full Face Of Makeup Only Using Sleek Products~Review

Autumn Night-time Routine🎃