The Mind Of Jake Paul(By Shane Dawson)- Review

Shane Dawson has created such an amazing documentary which kept me at the edge of my seat for the past few weeks, there were some things which I didn't see coming and some things which have shocked me for life. Below I will give my review on the whole series.

I came out of this documentary having a soft spot for Jake Paul but that doesn't excuse his actions that he has done to hurt other people. The situations he has faced in his life were quite frankly shocking and unexpected. Having his own brother doing that to him it's something so hard to forgive, no-one should have to go through anything like that. The way Alissa Violet was hurt and all the other team members, concluded that things were happening in the wrong place at the wrong time, it overall wasn't a good environment to be in. 
Part 6 just concluded everything for me, Shane was amazing with his advice and the questions he asked showed the amount of grief that Jake was going through to answer them, it showed a different side to Jake as he isn't like this when he is vlogging.
Overall, I personally think this documentary was needed, as it helped people to see that Jake is human like the rest of us and how behind the camera they are real life people and hopefully it helped Jake grow as a person so he can be the best of what he can be, and that life doesn't always need to be revolved around drama as there is much more to it.



Comments

  1. I personally love Shane but I hated this series. I have nevet watched a single Jake Paul video nor will I ever. I do believe that everyone makes mistakes and goes through different things that changes you but it never excuses your actions. It made me dislike Jake even more than I previously did. I hope Shanes next series is different.

    Erica Raquel
    https://www.grandfashlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Full Face Of Makeup Only Using Sleek Products~Review

Natural Makeup Routine

Autumn Night-time Routine🎃