How To Make: Apple Crumble

As it gets colder and colder I love having a warm dessert in the evenings. At the moment I am loving having Apple crumble. I thought I would share my easy and amazing apple crumble recipe. ❤

INGREDIENTS

For the filling:
  • 3 bramley apples 
  • 2 tbsp. golden caster sugar 
For the crumble:
  • 175g plain flour 
  • 110g golden caster sugar 
  • 11g cold butter 
For the topping: 👌
  • 1 tbsp. rolled oats 
  • 1 tbsp. demerara sugar
METHOD 

1.Preheat oven to 190 Degrees Celsius 
2. Toss peeled and sliced Bramley apples with 2 tbsp of golden caster sugar. Place in a round baking dish (5cm deep).
3. Put the plain flour and golden caster sugar in a bowl, Slice in butter and rub with fingertip until mixture has a breadcrumb texture. OR place all ingredients in a processor making sure you don't over process. 
4. Pour an even layer of crumble on top of the apples. 
5. Place oats and sugar on top and place apple crumble in the oven for 30-40 minutes, until top has a nice golden colour. 

Apple crumble is one of my favourite desserts and I love to have hot apple crumble and some cold custard on the side, the combination of the 2 is like heaven in my mouth. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Makeup Routine

Full Face Of Makeup Only Using Sleek Products~Review

Autumn Night-time Routine🎃